How It Works
- Step 1: Customer's application is submitted online. Online applications are processed instantly and available 24 hours a day.
- Step 2: Upon approval, customer signs contract online, via their mobile device or manual signature. Merchant finalizes the consumer's sales price and faxes or emails the receipt or repair order to EasyPay.
- Step 3: Merchant receives the purchase price less the 2.99% merchant fee. Funding is the same day if the transaction is completed by 4pm ET.
Our industry leading application process gets your qualified customers approved instantly online without submitting paystubs or bank statements. Whether your customer has good, challenged or poor credit, we've got you covered.
How much does it cost to use EasyPay Finance's services?
There are no monthly fees or minimum volume requirements. Merchants pay only a 2.99% merchant fee for contracts that have been funded.
What are the requirements?
To qualify, individuals must earn at least $1,000 per month and have a checking account that is in good standing. Customers with no bank checking account history may be required to provide paystubs and a recent bank statement.
How quick will I receive a credit decision?
Online applications receive a credit decision within seconds.
What is the maximum approval amount?
Retail/merchant customers can qualify for up to $4,000. The maximum term is 24 months.
Is there a minimum or maximum volume commitment?
There is no minimum or maximum volume requirement for your participation in the program.
What if a customer stops making payments?
You are not responsible if a customer defaults on their payment obligation. However, you are responsible for handling any warranty or defective merchandise issues.
Do you require income documentation or copies of checking account statements?
Applicants with approved credit will not be required to submit paystubs or checking account statements.
Do you offer customers an early payoff option?
Yes. All contracts include a 90 Day Interest Rebate Promotion.
When is the customer's first payment due?
Generally, the first payment is due 30 days after the contract's origination.
How do I get setup with EasyPay Finance?
Click the Enroll Now button and request the enrollment package, or give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule a demo: (866) 337-2537
- $350 - $4,000 Approvals
- 12 and 24 Month Terms
- 90 Day Interest Rebate Promotion
- 2.99% Merchant Fee
- Instant Online Approvals
- No Paystubs or Bank Statements Required
- Submit Applications via Fax, Phone or Online
- Same Day Funding